An Evolution of Nations in Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade
If you are a fan of the Civilization franchise, but want to play a similar game in a different setting, then the world of Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade is definitely for you. This strategy game will definitely make you think and feel what it is like to lead a nation from being unknown to completely dominating entire nations. Watch your civilization grow into the best it can be as you author how things transpire in the Middle Ages. Make the best choices when it comes to food, troops, and of course, discovering nearby lands for expansion! It might not be an action game, but Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade is definitely addicting!
Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade, unlike most games with similar thematic elements, is a real time strategy game that is developed by LilithGames; a company that is also known for creating AFK Arena and Mr. Pumpkin 2: Walls of Kowloon. In this game, players act as the chief governor and commander, leading every decision making, building, training, and even exploring. The visual setting is fantastic and let’s players truly imagine what it is like to live in the Medieval Ages. Train your troops, defeat barbarians, establish allies, and build a nation that is unlike any other!
Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade was released on 20 September 2018 for Android and iOS but can now be downloaded unblocked and completely free! Build your way into success and discover how to download this game below.
- Unlike a lot of strategy and society building games which tend to be turn-based, Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade is real time and is not pre-meditated or calculated. Everything truly depends on your tactical abilities as a governor!
- Action, exploration, and the rise of nations all happen in a seamless map where the world-view is practically seamless and everything can be seen in the blink of an eye! Nevertheless, the features of the map are consistent with how lands should look like – complete with mountain ranges, rivers, and the like!
- Choose from 11 historical civilizations to begin your locality’s story from a small village to a great power! Each civilization has distinct architecture, units, and special advantages.
- You must not stay in your village if you truly desire to be great! Explore fogged areas by dispatching scouts.
- Unlike other strategy games where wars are scheduled, you can dispatch your troops at any given time, making for an extremely tactical game where you can surprise your enemies any time!
- Ally with other civilizations by communicating with on the alliance chat that has a built-in translation system. Coordinate, strategize, and conquer other outposts together. Strength in numbers!
- Summon historical figures that are also military masterminds to aid you in your battles and plans of occupation. From Joan of Arc to Kusunoki Masashige, your commanders will surely help you in your cause!
Game Guide Download
- Go to the topmost or bottom part of the webpage and click on the “Continue” button where you will be re-directed to a website that automatically downloads the installer for you.
- Click on the installer and the game will be installed on your computer. Do not worry about anti-virus warnings since all unblocked games are absolutely safe!
- Simply click on the game once it has finished installation and enjoy your world building conquest!
Are you a lover of real time strategy? Do you have the patience and desire to see your work start from the bottom until it rises to the very top? Train troops and conquer nations set in the Middle Ages in Rise of Kingdoms: Lost Crusade! Described by millions of reviews as an addictive and awesome game, you will surely not waste any time of fun and tactic. Download it now for free and unblocked!
Doctor Who: The Lonely Assassin is one of the many Doctors Who games on the market. The original Doctor Who TV series is revived for a new series with Matt Smith taking the Doctor and Amy Pond. The Amy Pond that we saw in the last Doctor’s movie was quite the departure from what weContinue reading “Doctor Who: The Lonely Assassin Game Review”
The upcoming game Summoners War: Chronicles will be the first MMORPG to be produced by Nexon. It is the prequel to their successful flagship title, Linea II: Trial of Summoners. One thing that sets Summoners War apart from other MMORPG is that it will be an open-ended experience, where players can engage in multiple questsContinue reading “Summoners War: Chronicles of Doom”
One of the more anticipated video games this year has been Yuna anime series’ Nier, which started off as one of the more bizarre stories in the Final Fantasy series. It was well received in the gaming community and went on to be a commercial hit. Its release was followed up by an animated televisionContinue reading “A Neat Game For Nintendo Wii – Nier Reincarnation”